Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Tick Tock Surviving

Urgency's gone frail.
The new air still pale.
like a water's tale
and feelings' stale.



Suicide is the ultimate protest in our day and age, the age of long life and young bodies, the era afraid of death.  Why fear?  I guess life's not worth it as it exists.  If I'm going to have a shitty life, I might as well have a longer life.  It just might get better.  I am the walking dead.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.  Fuck you.



The schizo-phrenetic tick tock ticking, waiting, surviving time.

3 comments:

Reflecting said...

Suicide is not chosen; it happens
when pain exceeds
resources for coping with pain.

Reflecting said...

When pain exceeds pain-coping resources,
suicidal feelings are the result.
Suicide is neither wrong nor right;
it is not a defect of character;
it is morally neutral.
It is simply an imbalance of pain versus coping resources.

Reflecting said...

Reflecting, I did not say those things.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.