It's ok. I understand.
We will either keep building the wall or break it down together
...together...together... together...
ok
And thought of you. You are so beautiful in your purity.
...walked over for love.
And I know you take that risk but wouldn't do it any other way. I see your vulnerability and will protect it. But sometimes it makes me frustrated. But it's still beautiful. The beauty that makes you cry....
Thank you for this. I wanted to write something big. Right something. But I can't think of what to say except I read this many times a day. I feel understood. This steadies the boat. Thank you.
You and I (or X and Y)
I love you I live you
I will you
Forever is I'm feeling
I will you
Forever is I'm feeling
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.